Monday, August 28, 2023

NECTANEBO I - 379-361 BC

hey there , some info to watch the blog,, open on Facebook by click on photo or link below the post


i collect here a 21 photo and story

The last native Pharaoh 


Agesilaus II (c. 444- c. 360 B.C.), king of Sparta (400-360 B.C.), and the Athenian general Chabrias with mercenaries come into help the king Nectanebo I and his regent Teos against the Persians in 361 B.C. Engraving.


Nectanebo I, ancient Egyptian pharaoh, founder of the last native dynasty of Egypt reigned



-_________-

At Dandarah


Beginning at the ancient quay 
where boats now land at the southwestern corner of the great temple, 
the first structure is the kiosk of Nectanebo I



Dendera Temple Complex Egypt Ruins of the Mammisi built by Pharoah Nectanebo I


The Mammisi Shrine of Nectanebo I at Dendera, dates back to the 30th dynasty Pharaoh Nectanebo I (379/378-361/360 BC), one of the last native rulers of Egypt.

  


Sfinx  With Nectanebo 1 face


Horus falcon with King Nectanebo 1

One of two granite recumbent lion statues made for the Pharaoh Nectanebo 

 cortile della pigna, Vatican Museum, Rome, Lazio, Italy



Temple of Karnak, Albumen silver photograph, mid-19th century, image/sheet: 7 3/4 x 10 1/4 in., 19.7 x 26 cm, 18th Dynasty, 19th Century, 30th Dynasty, Albumen Silver Photograph, architechture, Black and White, Deity, Egypt, Hypostyle Hall, Late Period, New Kingdom, Obelisk of Hatshepsut, Obelisk of Thutmosis I, Precinct of Amun-Re, Pylon of Nectanebo I, religious, Temple of Karnak, Thebes, W. Hammerschmidt


Egypt, Alexandria, National Museum, partial view of a stela of Nectanebo I, a copy of the "Naucratis stela", found in Abukir by Franck Goddio's team.


Architectural slab of King Nectanebo I. Thirteenth century, about 370 BC. This decorated slab is of a type used to create screen-walls between columns of Egyptian monuments.




Cartouche of Nectanebo II at the Hibis Temple, 
the ancient capital of Kharga Oasis, Western Desert of Egypt

Egypt, Alexandria, National Museum, stela of Nectanebo I, a copy of the "Naucratis stela". Black granite.



 



379-361 BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

SETI 1 AND RAMESSES 2